Wednesday 30 May 2012

Fingers crossed...

Fingers crossed tonight will see our first activity in a week...! Inevitably, I cracked yesterday and gave my cock some good stroking... Mistress R hasn't touched it since last Wednesday after all, so she will have something to punish me for after all when we get to our next session.
So this is day thirty two for me since my last orgasm on April 28th. I really want to cum, but at the same time... I kinda don't. I love the fact that my cock gets hard if I even think about sex right now, kinda reminds me of when I was a teenager.
Something relevant just popped into my head... when I was about fifteen/sixteen I had science class and being a bit of an outcast from the majority of the populace (long hair, terribly overweight) I of course ended up sitting on a table with two of the hottest girls in the whole school.... no really, how the fuck did that ever happen? So for a whole year just the three of us sat on this table together, and despite what you might expect they were really nice to me, most of the prettiest girls seemed to like me actually (just not like 'that').
These girls were quite.... advanced for their years shall we say, so I spent the year listening to them discuss their sex lives and stuff, I wonder if it was partially responsible for sowing the seeds of a future cuckold fantasy, just as my first 'fucked-up' girlfriend may have been partially (but unwittingly) responsible for my interest in denial and ruined orgasms...

No comments:

Post a Comment