Tuesday 1 May 2012

Sneaking in an eleventh hour orgasm for Mistress R...

Amazingly, given everything that's gone on this last month, Mistress R actually managed eleven orgasms in April which is the most since December. I told her this and how this seemed weird and she said about how in the early part of the month she was cumming every other day, I think we need to get back to that, a.s.a.p!
Last night Mistress squeezed in her eleventh of the month, right in the last hours of the day, but before that I was treated to some more penetration, and I was on top.
It's odd, some of you may recall how I mentioned how super-intense my orgasm was on Saturday, almost painful, and yet it doesn't seem to have given me the relief I anticipated. Yesterday morning I woke up with a real throbber, which I really wouldn't have expected after less than 48 hours.
So last night we started off kissing with Mistress R on her back and me kneeling between her legs as we usually do, and Mistress soon had my cock nice and hard. She started rubbing my cock against her pussy and I began to wonder if she wanted me inside her. Ideally I would have used my fingers to tease her pussy to get her wet, but I was supporting myself on my arms so it was a little awkward.
Mistress then licked her own fingers and rubbed them over the head off my cock before pulling my cock closer and pressing it against her pussy (afterwards she told me she had thought about stopping for some lube, but didn't want to break the moment). I slowly pushed my cock forward and felt it gradually force it's way inside. I was a little worried that this would be uncomfortable for Mistress R but she was clearly enjoying the intensity of the sensation of my cock forcing it's way into her tight pussy (and believe me it is very tight!).
I don't think I ever actually got all the way in, but it was enough and after a few slow strokes I gradually built up the speed until I was in a nice rhythm. Mistress was really loving it, between the relative novelty (these days) of laying back and being fucked and the intensity of the sensation, but like I said, despite my recent orgasm I don't really feel like I've been reset to zero* and the intensity was getting to me big time. I started to slow down, then continued for a few more strokes and then stopped for a few second, getting very close to the edge. I continued on, a few strokes at a time, struggling now.
"Do you need to stop... or is it already too late?" Asked Mistress R.
I continued on a little while longer, not wanting to give in, but Mistress placed her hands on my chest and pushed my back, my signal that it's time to stop. She didn't look upset that I hadn't been able to continue longer, more amused that I was struggling so hard not to cum.
After I had made her cum with my tongue we lay in bed together and she started stroking my cock again as we talked. Soon I was rock hard again and I said to her "This is so much better than cumming."
Mistress raised her eyebrows and said 'Better?'...
I confirmed that that was indeed what I had said.
"But you wouldn't never want to cum again though would you?"
I thought for a moment, as my cock throbbed even harder...
"No, possibly not." I eventually said. This last orgasm may have been a bit too intense to be pleasurable, but I'm not quite ready to give up on the idea altogether just yet. But like I said in my last post, I have to admit that these days being left denied and throbbing gives me more pleasure overall than being allowed to cum. Which is weird. Isn't it?

*Incidentally, I told Mistress R that I didn't feel like I had got the relief that I thought I would from my orgasm on Saturday, but she didn't offer to let me cum again to see if that helped... mind you, I'm quite glad about that, waiting for the 'need' to return after an orgasm always sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment