Wednesday 23 May 2012

Some ball slapping fun...

A couple of nice orgasms for Mistress R this week, tonight's in particular really seemed to hit the spot, :). Still no orgasm for me, and our Femdom session is planned for Sunday so unlikely to happen between now and then, maybe not even then... Mistress R tells me she still hasn't decided whether she's going to let me cum, I'm completely in the dark to be honest... part of me thinks she will part of me thinks that, no it's too obvious and that she'll keep me waiting until I beat my thirty five day record, which would 'only' be another week...
Today has been a really hard day at work for me, and I felt pretty whacked when I got home. After eating Mistress R's gorgeous pussy and feeling her cum against my tongue I could have probably curled up and gone to sleep but Mistress R coaxed my cock to full hardness and by the time she'd finished teasing me I was really throbbing. As I sensed she was about to call time, I asked her to slap my balls.
"Do you really want me to?" She asked.
"Yes please Mistress," I responded.
Mistress gave me about five good slaps, much harder than I was expecting actually but they felt really, really good.
"Maybe just one more?" She said.
I nodded 'yes', and she slapped my balls one more time before telling me that that was all the teasing I was getting tonight. My cock was visibly pulsing, sticking straight up in the air and I'm sure I could have willed myself to cum right then if I'd tried to... ah roll on Sunday morning, perhaps I'll get my chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment