Sunday 13 May 2012

An unexpected treat for me...

Lately I feel like I've been under-performing in the pussy worship department... somewhere along the way I seem to have lost the knack a little bit, trying too hard perhaps... yes Mistress R has still been having orgasms, but I'm not sure they have been as good as they should be. So this afternoon, I decided to take a step back, keep calm and rein myself in a bit. I'm happy to say this resulted in a very, very nice orgasm for Mistress R which in turn inspired her to give me a rather unexpected treat!
We lay on the bed together, kissing gently as she stroked my cock until it was nice and hard, then she told me to lay on my back and I thought she was going to straddle me and ride my cock again, but no instead I watched as she knelt at the side of me and sucked my cock. She looked so hot sucking my cock, I was already wondering if she was going to let me cum. 
She lay down beside me again and leant over my body as she stroked and teased my cock, while I rubbed my hands over her gorgeous ass. After a while she got up on her hands and knees again and I thought, okay now she's going to straddle me, and she did, but instead of sinking herself down onto my cock she switched herself round and presented her gorgeous ass to my face as she jerked my cock.
I reached up and gently parted her cheeks, her beautiful pink hole just an inch or so from my face. She was still stroking my cock firmly and I waited for her to tell me that she was going to allow me the pleasure of cumming while I licked her asshole, but no instruction came. After a minute or two of breathing in her musky scent I asked permission to lick her ass and she agreed. 
As I probed her asshole with my eager tongue she stroked my cock a little harder still and I thought, any minute now she's going to tell me she wants me to shoot for her.... but no. I maintained control while she sucked my cock again, my tongue still working her asshole, and then she dismounted and lay down beside me once again.
My cock was hard and throbbing now, and something in her body language made me think that she was just going to jerk me off hard then... she would probably make me lick my cum off her fingers, but I was more than willing to do that if she would let me cum. 
No, she leaned over my torso again and started slapping my cock, making it even harder than it already was. She continued this for a while until she finally announced that that was all the teasing I was getting for today, and we kissed deeply while my cock throbbed and ached to be touched, stroked, slapped... anything!!!!
But no, I would have to wait for another day for that, maybe many more days before I'm finally allowed to cum again... I was totally satisfied however when she told me that my pussy worship had been 'really good'. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment