Tuesday 26 November 2013

Thirty pounds down...

A rather pleasant surprise tonight, after last weeks rather depressing half-pound weight loss, tonight I pulled four pounds!!! Which takes me well over two stone (28lbs) and means I got my shopping vouchers from Mistress R and more importantly, some time soon I'm going to be cumming all over her ass!
That means I've dropped from 250lbs to 220lbs, in about 20 weeks... which I guess is 1.5lbs a week.
I was hoping for two, which would have been enough. But somehow today I just got kind of optimistic and I feel kinda thinner, even so I wasn't expecting to lose four pounds... that's what I lost the first two weeks I started at the club!
Needless to say Mistress R was ecstatic when I got home, and I got 'Slimmer of the Week' too, which was hard fought because no end of people lost 3.5lbs this week! Hopefully I can get to 2.1/2stone (35lbs) before Christmas, that should be perfectly doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment