Thursday 21 November 2013

Begging to be inside her...

Last night I finally begged Mistress to allow me inside her gorgeous pussy. She seemed a little surprised at first, after all I haven't been allowed to ask for about the last thirty months...
After a few seconds thought she told me she would allow it, but only briefly. Then as she climbed on top of me and grabbed my cock she told me she was just going to allow me a taste of what I might be allowed in Saturday's Femdom session.
She slowly inserted the tip of my cock inside her and then stopped, just holding me there. Instinctively I started to push up, but each time I did Mistress lifted herself in unison with my movement, keeping just the tip inside her...it was so frustrating  but super HOT at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment