Friday 22 November 2013

Has your Mistress ever pissed on you...

A perfectly reasonable question I suppose, from an Anonymous reader...

The answer is no, and it's not something that's likely to happen either. Mistress R is definitely not into the idea and I have no strong feelings about it either way. I do remember there was a story I read on Literotica which was a Femdom cuckolding story and there was a really hot bit in it which was related to the subject. Of course I can't find it right now, but the gist of it was that the wife had the husband lick her pussy clean after she had pee'd and she said something like...

"We are so far beyond this, next time I'm just going to piss in your mouth."

Considering I really don't have any watersport fantasies, I can only assume it was the dominant tone of the dialogue which did it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment