Tuesday 5 November 2013

Getting closer...

It was my weigh day again today, and I thought I'd lost 3-3.5lbs (according to my scales) but in the end I only lost 2.5lbs. Which is half of what I put on over my holiday. So I'm still 3.5lbs away from my two stone target and the awesome treat that awaits courtesy of Mistress R. I'm hopeful of achieving that next week, but even if I don't I am at least pretty sure that I should be able to lose 3.5lbs over the next two weeks. After that it's a case of trying to lose another half-stone (7lbs) before Christmas really. At least our meetings are continuing right through the Christmas period so there won't be any 'weeks-off' and I'll be getting weighed on the 23rd and 30th of December, which should help keep me on track through that most difficult of times.
Last night Mistress enjoyed a rather unusual orgasm, in that it seemed to stop and start several times. She seemed to enjoy it though, I know I enjoyed getting her there. :) Afterwards Mistress teased my cock and after she had finished and my cock had softened a little I noticed a couple of drops of pre-cum glistening on the end of my poor denied meat. We have our next Femdom session scheduled for tomorrow night. I'm hoping for some ass-worship (of course), maybe some RodeoH action... and I guess whatever else Mistress decides she wants from me. Bound to be some foot worship (which I love doing), and obviously I will be tasting Mistress's gorgeous pussy again.
Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment