Saturday 9 November 2013

Princess Leia...

Word is there's going to be a new Star Wars film in 2015, and they are bringing back all the old gang... probably a bit late, maybe they should have made the sequels before the prequels, no? (Actually maybe they should have not bothered with the prequels at all). Harrison Ford is hardly going to be up for running around a new Death Star with (a now slightly portly) Carrie Fischer thrown over his shoulder is he?
But what has this to do with Femdom or Chastity I hear you ask?
Well nothing really, except that it's kind of accepted that every man of my age is forever enraptured by the image of Carrie in her famous gold bikini, except... I was never that struck somehow. Princess Leia in chains at the foot of Jabba the Hut wasn't really pushing my buttons as much as it probably should have. Perhaps this should have been an early sign of my future proclivities?
No, aside from the fact that the third film was pretty shit (Ewoks....seriously!) I much preferred Princess Leia in the first two films, well mainly the first one except her hair was so much better in the second one.


Beautiful, aloof and with dominance oozing from every pore, tell me you wouldn't like to see her in a leather basque or something similar, preferably holding a whip and sporting a strap-on. Princess Leia wasn't even scared of Darth Vader, she'd spit in his face rather than tell him the location of the rebel base... she'd probably have rubbed Deep Heat on his balls for fun if 'Star Wars' hadn't been aimed at children.
I'm not for one minute suggesting that Princess Leia 'turned' me submissive, but it's interesting to speculate where I might have encountered dominant female personalities early on. I think there was something particularly appealing about her condescending tone as well, if I remember. And the way her lipstick made her lips stick together ever so slightly when she spoke...
It's probably for the best that Luke turned out to be her brother, no way was Leia going to be satisfied with that whiny little bitch. I would lay odds that within months she would have cucked him with Han Solo, probably sat on his face afterwards too... 

No comments:

Post a Comment