Wednesday 13 November 2013

A brief taste of heaven...

You may have noticed there has been a bit of a lull here lately, that has been in part because of a decorating project that I have undertaken and which is now (almost) completed... well it should have been completed last night, but there was an unfortunate mishap which means it will drag on until the weekend. Ah well, never mind, it will look great in a few days!
So tonight has been our first real opportunity for a few days and it did not disappoint. Mistress had a lovely orgasm and then she set about making my cock throb and ache with her fingers and mouth. It's been twenty days since I was allowed to cum and Mistress really hasn't shown any sign of being about to let me cum yet.
At one point I told her how badly I wanted to lick her gorgeous ass and Mistress allowed me to do so, albeit I had to keep my eyes closed. As she lowered her ass over my face she told me that if she let me do it, it might mean that she extends my release date, was I willing to take the risk? I told her I was and plunged my tongue into her asshole as she jerked my cock hard. It was heavenly, but all too brief... I really hope I get to do that again soon.
My cock was ludicrously hard tonight, Mistress commented on it once again, saying how much she loves seeing it so hard and red and desperate for her touch. Oh yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment