Saturday 16 November 2013

Is John Ricke's ass broken?

John Ricke poses an interesting (if not entirely literal) question on his BLOG today: 'Is my ass broken?' I must admit it was the rather intriguing title that piqued my interest, but actually what he's really asking is why he doesn't 'enjoy' anal play as much as he thinks he ought to.
My own rather limited experience with pegging and butt plugs etc has been mixed. I can kind of see what he says about butt plugs, I actually find the glass nobbly kind much more enjoyable than the tapered rubber type, since I prefer the 'stimulation' of the shape rather than the 'fullness' of the other type.
As for pegging, well occasionally it's physically pleasurable, often it's just very intense...not painful, but too intense to be 'pleasurable' as such. Actually I still remember the best pegging I ever had, and it was one time when we had just got our previous harness and we decided to try it out outside of a session. I don't know whether it was the angle or what but it just felt exquisite and I really didn't want it to stop.
Mostly though I enjoy pegging because it makes me feel very submissive, I just accept it in the same way that I accept being whipped and paddled even though I don't actually 'like' pain. Like many things involved in Femdom it's more of a 'need' than a 'want' sometimes, a craving. Like I don't really 'like' the taste of cum, but that doesn't stop me craving being made to lick it up from wherever Mistress decides.
So I guess the answer is, not necessarily... some people derive great pleasure from the physical sensation of being penetrated, some derive satisfaction from the psychological side effects, and if you don't get off on either of these or you don't derive some satisfaction from pleasing your Mistress by taking your pegging, then there's probably not much point in bothering.

No comments:

Post a Comment