Sunday 3 November 2013

Reading and Writing...

You may or may not remember that I reviewed (and very much enjoyed) a trilogy of books called 'Journey Into Chastity' by Stanley Jeffries (HERE). Well a few days ago, Mr Jeffries contacted me and asked me if I would read through the unfinished manuscript for his next book, which I was more than happy to do (really, flattery will get you everywhere!). It is nowhere near finished, but there's definitely the bones of a good read there and I am looking forward to reading the finished article when it's done.


I'm currently reading another book by the same author (though it was published under the name Marcus Andrews) called 'The Slow Seduction of Claire McDonald', admittedly I'm not too far into it yet, but so far it's proving a good bedtime read. Having flicked through the book when I received it, I suspect it will become a little more 'challenging', as did 'Journey Into Chastity', but we'll see.
If nothing else, reading someone else's unfinished manuscript (and being asked to offer my opinion on it) certainly lit the spark inside me that needs to be creative, and I'm starting to think about returning to the book that I was plotting and hoping to have ready for Christmas.
No one actually believed that did they? I thought not...neither did I. Whether that actually comes to pass it remains to be seen, I should probably try writing a shorter story for Mistress R first.

Today was supposed to be our Femdom session, but I woke up with some very uncomfortable 'pre-cramp' type pains in my legs today, like when you know you're about to get cramp and you start moving your legs about and jump out of bed to try and stave it off, even though you know it's not going to work, and really all day the muscles in my legs have been aching. The thought of being tied up and cramping really does not appeal to me very much, so we have decided to reschedule for Wednesday. Hopefully we will initiate Mistress R's November orgasm count tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment