Saturday 29 December 2012

What is normal...

Last night Mistress R and I went out for a drink, during the evening Mistress asked how many orgasms she was up to this month and was rather surprised when I told her it was still only eight. We had aimed to beat last December's record month (12) or at least equal it, but it just hasn't happened. Yesterday MR finally hit the big 200, a milestone I was fully expecting her to reach in the first or second week of the month, and that was a really nice one (and one which was followed by some top drawer teasing for me too I might add).
During the evening I asked Mistress if she was still happy to be in charge, to which she replied "Yes, but it doesn't seem as...." she paused for a short while, and then said... "It just seems normal now, doesn't it?"
She asked if I was still happy with being controlled, which I assured her I am, although it is almost weird that this is normality now, and I don't spend nearly as much time thinking about it as I used to. I guess that's inevitable, if you do anything enough it becomes normal to you, though someone else would think it was out of the ordinary or strange.
I must admit I am kinda hoping that Mistress R does become a little meaner with my orgasms in the New Year. As much as I do love coming, I still mostly prefer that unfinished ache which leaves me wanting her so badly. I also hope that in the coming year Mistress will enjoy my tongue even more often and on more consecutive nights, I don't even mind if she just has me make her cum before she goes to sleep. She doesn't even have to tease me every single time if she doesn't want to (though I won't complain if she does!), just being allowed to lick her beautiful pussy will make my cock throb anyway...
If I have a New Years resolution it will be to help Mistress R cum more often, to help her become more aware of how hot and sexy she is and how she can use her body to make me ache for her, and perhaps to reassure her that withholding my release only makes me want her more.

No comments:

Post a Comment