Monday 24 December 2012

On hitting forty (again)...

As some of you may know, tomorrow was scheduled for the Femdom session we should have had two weeks ago... but since I wasn't feeling well and then Mistress R wasn't feeling well and now I'm not feeling well and Mistress R has started snuffling again, it's been further delayed until after Christmas. The thing is, we both agree that if we aren't 100% up for it, it's better to wait, and that has worked well since we've never had a bad one yet.
So anyway, as you will see from the counter on the right hand side of my blog, Mistress R is getting ever closer to the 200 orgasms mark that I thought she would hit in early December. And I thought that she would easily hit that before I hit 40, thus maintaining the 5:1 ratio we have had for some time now.
But no, last night after I licked Mistress to orgasm number 198, she got me hard and then mounted me. Oh it felt so good, and she looked stunning without that damned bra getting in the way of her gorgeous breasts.
At this point I hadn't cum for twelve days, but I felt good (apart from the cold of course) and began thrusting up to meet Mistress's rhythm, only stopping when I realised how close to the edge I was getting. Mistress was tormenting me with her body and we both knew it. I told her how much I love the way she uses her body to make me suffer, that made her smile, and she reached back and clawed and  slapped my balls a few times as she continued to ride my cock...
Meanwhile I was torn between closing my eyes to try and stop looking at her gorgeous body (to keep myself from going over the edge) and wanting to drink every detail of her awesomeness in. No really, you shouldn't feel sorry for me, I love it (hahahaha).
It seemed to go on longer than I would have believed possible, with me on the edge the whole time, but finally Mistress R gave the word and I began to meet her thrusts again, emptying twelve days of cum into her beautiful pussy.
Mistress has been extremely generous this month, this being the second time in five months that I've been allowed to cum three times in a month, usually it's been two's with the occasional one and zero. I presume that will be it now until next year, since I haven't cum four times in a month since April 2011 (our very first month of chastity).
A while back I said I wasn't craving chastity anymore since I have it all the time and so I naturally crave orgasms instead, but then I'm still a little torn. As lovely as it was to cum inside Mistress R last night there's part of me that wishes she had stopped and left me hard and aching.
A long time ago I pondered on the number of orgasms Mistress R would allow me in our second year of chastity vs the first, currently I have been allowed to cum seventeen times, which is (believe it or not) exactly the same position I was in last year on this particular date! How weird is that? Everybody thought it would be less or much less in the poll I ran, including me! On the upside, despite November's dreadful total and this month's less than hoped for performance Mistress R is still six up on last year, and for that I am extremely happy.
Which is not to say that I am unhappy about my own 'score', how ridiculous it would be to be 'unhappy' about being allowed to cum! But then this lifestyle is a bit like that isn't it? Full of contradictions that most other men and women would find impossible to understand...
Still, I'm sure there will come a time when Mistress R decides to beat my forty two day record (set between April and June 2011), and... actually, that's kind of surprising isn't it. Even though that record was set in this 'Orgasmic Financial Year' I've still ended up on seventeen again! Methinks Mistress R has been a little too generous these past few months...
Still, the numbers don't tell the whole story, the important thing is that I get to cum when Mistress R chooses it to happen, and if it makes Mistress R happy to have me cum then that's all that matters. The last thing I want is for her to be riding my cock and wanting me to shoot inside her and then stopping because she doesn't want to mess up the batting average. That's not what I signed up for, I want her to stop because she wants to leave me aching and desperate and overcome with need for her gorgeous body, I'm sure you dear readers would agree... wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment