Sunday 23 December 2012

Not as I'd hoped...

Well, December's not really turning out like I had hoped, to be honest. Last December was a record month for Mistress R's orgasms, and so I was hoping that this year we could match or even beat that. Sadly, this has not happened. And now, once again I have got a horrible cold and feel like crap. Our Femdom session was planned for tomorrow but I really can't see that happening, Christmas day and Boxing Day we are out and the day after that we will probably be exhausted (and Mistress R will be hungover I expect). So realistically we are looking at the 28th at the earliest for that, and maybe a hit rate of 8, maybe 9 orgasms for Mistress R this month if we are lucky.
Not what I had hoped for at all. I thought Mistress R would have hit the 200 mark in the first ten days of December, not post Christmas! The way things are going I'm not even 100% it's going to be this year!
I guess we just have to take it on the chin and hope for a better January, and maybe then I will have a bit more to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment