Tuesday 18 December 2012

Coming up on 200...

Mmm, back to normal tonight, a lovely orgasm for Mistress R and some wonderful teasing for me. My cock was so hard it almost hurt. But it's a nice hurt! It really was unbelievably hard though. :)
We're getting close to Mistress R's 200th orgasm, I was kind of expecting this to happen probably last week, but over the last month or so things have been kind of slow. I was hoping it wouldn't coincide with Christmas, but it looks like it will after all... ah well, it's not the end of the world.
I'm wondering if I will be allowed to cum again this year, I hope not, or if I am I certainly hope it isn't before Mistress hits her 200 (I want to maintain the 5:1 ratio). Still, I guess it's not my decision, and hasn't been for a long time now, so I'll just have to accept what Mistress R decides for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment