Tuesday 4 December 2012

Up and running...

Despite the fact that I still have my cold (and that Mistress R is just starting to get one) after last month's slightly disappointing tally of orgasms, Mistress R and I are determined that this month we shall try to at least equal last December's record of twelve. How many orgasms I have this month is of no consequence of course, that will be up to Mistress R to decide, and if I do not cum again until next year I shall be quite happy (I've already been allowed to cum this month, kind of... after all).
So far Mistress has had two orgasms, the second about an hour ago... I also was treated to some very nice teasing and stroking and I am very pleased to report that despite my illness my cock was back to being absolutely rock hard, granitesque even!
:)
Nothing puts a smile on my face like a rock hard cock and a satisfied Mistress. Mmmmmmmmmm. So good. Potentially we are planning our next Femdom session on Sunday, but I guess we'll have to see how it goes, Mistress R could well be drowning in tissues by then.... and I could be dosed up on Night Nurse again, though I really hope not.
Only three weeks to Christmas now, it seems to have suddenly lurched nearer, I guess that's what happens when you turn the calendar over to December. Fortunately for me I have 95% of my shopping done already, and wrapped too as it happens! I've always been keen to do my Christmas shopping in November and last year I was a bit slow and really wished I'd got it done, so I'm pretty chuffed that I'm so far ahead of the game.
Well, I'm off to watch Tool Academy (UK) now... previously I thought it was really poor but series three seems to be a lot more entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment