Sunday 2 December 2012

Sex on drugs...

Well, I say drugs.... I mean Night Nurse. I don't know if you can get Night Nurse outside the UK or not, so I shall explain. Basically Night Nurse is a cold remedy that I never take because for some reason it completely wipes me out. I remember taking it once, years ago and then having to drive to work the next morning and vowed never again, I might as well have been drunk.
Anyway, so yesterday I made the decision to buy some in an attempt to get rid of this cold, knowing that I didn't have to go anywhere on Sunday so even though it would leave me very drowsy at least it would be safe.
So I took them last night and went to bed around 11:30. About an hour later I was having a dream that Mistress R was stroking my cock and bringing me closer and closer to the edge... as I got close to the edge I realised it might not be a dream, but I was so stoned on Night Nurse I wasn't entirely sure.
I guess I could have used that as an excuse for coming without permission, but I didn't, I told Mistress R I was getting close and she asked me if I wanted to cum, I said 'only if she wanted me to'. Mistress bent her head down and started sucking my cock and I thought she was going to swallow my cum, but then she took her ahead away and said that I could cum.
It was weird.... I kept feeling like I was getting closer and closer to cumming, but needing a little more stimulation. After a while Mistress R stopped stroking but I still felt like I was teetering on the edge, but there was cum all over both of us and she told me it had gone everywhere!
Is Night Nurse actually some kind of ruined orgasm superdrug? It certainly appears to be for me. 
Afterwards we spooned and I eventually woke up around 10:15am. I dozed for a further three hours before actually getting up, I can't even remember the last time I wasn't up before noon. I still feel crap, but better than yesterday and hopefully if I get a good night's sleep tonight tonight I will be better tomorrow.
Right now I am about to go upstairs and give Mistress R her long awaited 193rd orgasm, I can't wait any longer, and I'm not THAT ill. 


No comments:

Post a Comment