Monday 17 December 2012

Another hot late night...

A very hot Saturday night for Mistress R and I... we were out with friends for dinner and arrived home in the early hours of the morning. I went straight to bed and Mistress R followed a little while later, she snuggled up to me and started rubbing herself against me and then reaching down and stroking my cock. I don't think I've ever seen her so horny... but she didn't want me to touch her pussy because she was on her period.
Very unusually, she started teasing me about how much I wanted to touch and lick her ass... which I always want to do. This went on for some time until she begged me to touch her asshole, I was a bit tentative, because Mistress is usually not so keen and I know she mostly allows me to lick her ass for my pleasure more than hers, but in this instance she was really into it and I teased her ass with my finger for several minutes, occasionally licking it to lubricate it before sliding it between her asscheeks again.
Mistress was so horny I actually began to wonder if she wanted me to really push it deep, or even if she wanted my cock in her ass instead!
Sadly, Mistress R slowly grew quieter and quieter and then I realised that she had fallen asleep... the wine had finally taken it's toll. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted and it was gone 3am... and my cock was starting to flag anyway.

Sorry for the disruption to the blog folks, probably being over cautious (and probably a bit of a waste of time anyway) I must remember to only use my blog email address for blog business in future!

No comments:

Post a Comment