Tuesday 11 December 2012

Lucky lucky me...

The last few days Mistress R has been experiencing the horrible cold that I've just about gotten rid of, so our Femdom session went by the by, and actually nothing has really happened since late last week. When I got home tonight Mistress R said that we should go to bed this evening because she thinks her period is getting close and she didn't want to miss out!
Well, I was only too happy to go along with that and so around 8pm we climbed into our rather chilly bed and cuddled up. We kissed a little and then I started stroking Mistress's silky smooth thighs before licking my fingers and starting to massage her beautiful pussy. After a little while she reached down and grabbed hold of my rock hard cock, pumping it as I felt her getting wetter and wetter.
Mistress told me to lick my fingers again, which I gladly did, and made me start to suspect that just maybe she was going to let me inside her. I worked a finger inside her, gently stretching her pussy a little as she continued stroking my cock... but I still wasn't sure, until she opened her legs wider and indicated to me to move between them.
Mistress grasped my cock and pushed it towards her waiting pussy, I was more than eager to oblige and within seconds I was deep inside her. Almost immediately Mistress told me to fuck her and that she wanted to feel me cum inside her. After a few thrusts I lifted her legs up over my shoulders and fucked her hard until I erupted inside her. After my last kinda weird 'Night Nurse' affected orgasm ten days ago, this felt nothing short of fantastic and it felt like I pumped so much cum inside her.
Shortly after I moved down between her legs and started to kiss and lick around her pussy, Mistress tasted wonderful and I slowly worked my fingers back inside her gorgeous pussy again and fifteen minutes or so later I felt Mistress muscles start to tighten and hardened my tongue slightly to tease her over the brink. Mistress came pretty hard and I licked my cum covered fingers clean.
:)


A post on Q&k's blog gave me an idea for a short story yesterday, hopefully I will find time to write it sometime this side of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment