Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year...

A happy new year to all my followers and casual readers, and to all my fellow bloggers out there, especially Miss Christina and Jay.
I haven't made any resolutions as such, although obviously my first job this year is to lose the weight I've put on over the Christmas holidays, hopefully that won't take more than a couple of weeks. Other than that, my main priority remains making sure Mistress R cums as often and as satisfyingly as possible. I'm also hoping that Mistress becomes even more sparing with my orgasms and more intense with her teasing.
We always take out decorations down on New Year's Day, so I'll put the header back to normal now. I will also endeavour to post more this year, but that kind of depends on what I have to write about.
Finally, welcome to my latest follower (Rich W), I've been stuck on 170 for ages so it's nice to see a new one pop up, I hope you are enjoying my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment