Tuesday 22 January 2013

Three for three...

These last few months have been decidedly below par, when it comes to it. The sex has been great, when it's happened, but Mistress hasn't had nearly enough orgasms for my liking and the ten a month average is looking very shaky right now, what with just seven in November, nine in December and until this week just four in January, I mean WTF!
Thankfully Sunday reminded us both of what we'd been missing and Mistress said she wanted to cum every night until Thursday (our usual night out). I took this with a pinch of salt, because usually Mistress kind of likes to cum every other day, and also because I didn't want to bank on it and then be disappointed.
Tonight has been the third night on the trot that I've been allowed to worship Mistress R's beautiful pussy and it was just wonderful. Not only did she cum nice and hard (again), but afterwards she stroked and teased me real good before mounting me and riding my cock for quite a little while. I'm ten days into this period of denial, so it was a little challenging, but not too hard. I don't think I could have gone on top for very long though...
Seriously, I can't remember the last time I made Mistress cum three nights in a row, it's incredible! I am so happy, I really hope this means that Mistress will want me to make her cum more often, I love making her cum so much.
So, the question is, will tomorrow be four in a row? I'm really hoping so, especially as I presume it will be my last chance until our long delayed Femdom session on Sunday.

Nice to see a couple of followers have joined my newest blog, and a fair few visitors over the last few days too. I don't know how often I will post to that blog, I wondered if I should have used a tumblr, but I didn't want it to be like that. I won't be posting thirty images a day, I only want to post really good ones and I want them to be presented individually. Tumblr is great but I do get the impression that people just fling everything they find on them rather than cherry picking the quality ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment