Sunday 20 January 2013

8 long days...

This last week has been a bit of a ball-ache, just as my cold finally departed Mistress R started her period and then on Friday my 20 mile journey home took five hours because of the snow and I was exhausted. Yesterday Mistress R and I had a visit to London planned, so it wasn't until today that I finally got to taste Mistress R's gorgeous pussy for the first time since last Saturday (when I was allowed to cum, if you remember)!
Of course I hadn't forgotten how much I love eating Mistress's pussy, but after stroking me and rubbing my cock against her slit for a while Mistress pushed me down between her legs and I breathed in her intoxicating scent... it just reinforced my belief that nothing makes me happier than licking my Mistress to orgasm. Sure I love everything else that we do, but I find a kind of peace between Mistress R's silky thighs, it feels so right, especially when you feel that you are doing a good job of pleasuring your Mistress, and I certainly felt that way today.
Afterwards Mistress teased me some more, while I silently begged her to let me cum (still not allowed to ask of course... coming up on two years in a couple of months). She didn't let me, of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment