Monday 7 January 2013

Very, very nice...

My shitty cold has meant a disappointing start to the year, but tonight Mistress and I enjoyed her second orgasm of the month before she teased me wonderfully and then sat on top of me, sliding her gorgeous pussy all the way down onto my rock hard cock. I pushed up once before she told me she didn't want me to thrust up and after that I behaved, truth be told it made it easier to resist cumming, and since I haven't cum since the 23rd of December, that's helpful! So I lay there and let Mistress ride my cock just as she pleased while she allowed me to massage her beautiful bare breasts. At one point she reached back and dragged her nails over my balls, before slapping them a few times, before lifting herself off and laying down next to me, then giving my cock a few more strokes and then having me lick her fingers clean of her juices. Very, very nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment