Saturday 5 January 2013

The infamous 'Sex' book...

It occurred to me the other day, that that famous Madonna 'Sex' book must be on the internet, and sure enough Googling 'Madonna' and 'Sex' led me straight to a tumblr which shows you the whole thing. My curiosity was mainly due to a nagging feeling that it was probably a lot of fuss about nothing, and so it proved really... the only 'shocking' thing about it was that it was Madonna with her finger in her pussy and not some anonymous model.
I have to say I think if I'd paid £100 for that I would have been very disappointed, the only good thing about the book I thought was the page where Madonna writes about her pussy and how much she loves it (read it here). The book as a whole is pretty lame, but that one page gives a positive message of which I whole heartedly approve.

My cold has come back, big time, so I doubt the Femdom Session is going to happen tomorrow. I am so sick of this, this is the third cold in a row now..


No comments:

Post a Comment