Thursday 19 April 2012

The time it is approaching....

Today is Thursday, which means that Mistress R and I have got three more days left of our holiday, well actually I've got four because I'm off on Monday too... but since I'll be having a root canal, I think it's safe to say the holiday will be over by Sunday night! It's been good, with Mistress enjoying three lovely orgasms so far and our Femdom session still to come on Sunday morning (fingers crossed). But after that I'm afraid it's diet time again...
We have a family wedding to attend in July and my suit just doesn't really fit. I could buy a bigger suit of course, but that isn't the answer is it? I'd like to buy a smaller suit if anything... so things need to happen, and fast.
In preparation, I've sorted out the garage so that I can treadmill, bike and do weights without falling over things and we've started recording Biggest Loser USA so that we can watch it next week as motivation. I don't know if you've seen Biggest Loser USA, but they have a trainer called Jillian Michaels who is the perfect submissive males fantasy trainer...


Can you imagine giving her the keys to your chastity belt? 
CBT? Hell she'd probably use your nut-sack as a speed-ball just for laughs!
And can you imagine the pegging she'd give you? You wouldn't sit down for a month!

Incidentally, I didn't add the words "Because I said so that's why" to that photo, it wasn't fuelling some uber-Domme fitness-Goddess fantasy, that's just her reason to exist.
I wonder how many of you are already typing 'Jillian Michaels' into Google images?
Hahahahahahahaha.

So, from next week we'll both be watching what we eat and working out, which will be good and will soon have us both feeling great. The only thing I am going to miss (even more than chocolate) is those late night teasing sessions when Mistress R has had a few glasses of wine... I hope she can find a way to let her inner 'evil-pixie' out, otherwise this could be a long three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment