Wednesday 25 April 2012

Ho-hum....

So I had my root canal done mid-day on Monday and have been feeling crap ever since. Was hoping to give Mistress R another lovely orgasm last night, but I seriously underestimated the ache I would be experiencing in my mouth... not pleasant. I wish the dentist would have just pulled the damned tooth out like I suggested in the first place, especially since it's right at the back, I wasn't gonna miss it! Still I guess he couldn't charge £500 for that! So now he's given me some antibiotics to fight the infection (which made my stupid tooth feel loose).
Our next Femdom session is supposed to be on Saturday, so really if I don't feel better by tomorrow night it's unlikely that there will be any pussy worship before then... I'm already feeling deprived and a little depressed!
Bah!!!
I'm also getting a little tired of eating soup... well, actually that's not strictly true, in fact this experience has rekindled somewhat my love of chicken soup, even if it does make your pee smell like chicken soup (that's fucking weird isn't it, the only other thing that does that is garlic as far as I know... and asparagus, although I've never eaten it so I wouldn't know), it's a pity Ben and Jerry's doesn't have the same effect.

While I'm in a moany mood, I have to say the new blogger interface sucks balls. At first I thought they were going to let us use the old one, but apparently it's going to disappear soon so we'll be forced to use the new one. What utter bastards. Oh well I suppose we'll get used to it (we'll bloody have to won't we!).

Work is insane at the moment, which leaves little time for posting, writing or creating captions, but I'm trying to find time, actually I spent a good few hours of my holiday last week finishing up my first selection of Fruity Loops, which basically just proved to me that I've got a long way to go to become as proficient at making electronic music as I am at metal/rock music... still I'll keep trying. I'm slowly getting into more and more electro-bands, like Voicians, The Luna Sequence and Paul Udarov, all great stuff.

Hmm, well that's about it. Sorry there wasn't more sex stuff in this post... hopefully that will be rectified sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment