Saturday 21 April 2012

Session postponed until next weekend....

Last night Mistress R and I were in a hotel, the same hotel we stayed in last April actually, where I got a lovely blowjob and was allowed to cum.... not this time though. We had a nice day in Bristol (apart from my stupid car breaking down in a multi-storey car park!) but we didn't get to the hotel until after 9pm and we were both pretty whacked so we just lay on the bed watching Graham Norton interview someone called Nikki Minge or something, never heard of her... she has eleven million followers on Twitter apparently (so what she has to say must be, like, re-ally important?). They played one of her videos on the show and I have to say I'm not into rap, but this was like the kind of rap an eight year old might come up with....
But I digress, the important part was that Mistress R was very softly rubbing my cock through my boxers for about ten minutes as we watched this programme. Initially I started to get hard, but like I said I was pretty whacked and I knew it wasn't going to lead to anything more significant so my cock just kinda stayed semi-hard as she stroked it. It felt kind of nice, but I was a little disappointed that my cock wasn't throbbing... too much good food and not enough sleep in the last couple of days I'm sure.
Oddly, after she stopped stroking me I moved down the bed and reached under her (my actually) T-shirt and played with her gorgeous breasts for a little while before slipping under the covers and kissing her stomach and the tops of her beautiful thighs, that got a little bit more blood pumping to the old cock... but by this time we were both ready to go to sleep.
Today we took a trip to Cheddar Gorge and then a diversion to a big shopping centre before coming home, we arrived back in the door about 3pm and have been waiting for bedtime ever since really, well I have. Thursday neither of us slept well and last night we slept better but not great. And so we've decided to put our Femdom session back a week, when we'll both be feeling much fitter, slimmer and better rested.
Which isn't to say that Mistress R won't be getting some attention tomorrow though....
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment