Tuesday 10 April 2012

Order is restored...

After a whole week without anything to report (save a very brief bit of teasing on Friday night), order has finally been restored, along with Mistress R's 5-1 orgasm ratio!
It felt so good to finally taste her beautiful (and heavily trimmed) pussy again and to make her cum nice and hard, before she began teasing me in earnest. It seems so long ago that I'd actually forgotten about the slapping, so it was a lovely surprise when it happened.... needless to say it made me very hard indeed!
Mmmm, lovely.
I'm afraid I did do something I don't usually do though, I asked Mistress R to stroke me a little more after she'd said that was it. But I am still allowed 'one ask' between orgasms, so it wasn't completely out of order...
Now that we're back on track I'm just looking forward to giving Mistress R as many orgasms as possible during the rest of the month. This being the first month of the new chastity year, for the first time we have a year-on-year target of eight to beat, I'm sure that's easily achievable.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment