Sunday 22 April 2012

Impatient...

Since we decided to postpone the Femdom session until next Saturday, that meant it was high time Mistress R was taken care of. So this afternoon we retired to the bedroom for some long overdue pussy worship. Mistress stroked my cock a few times as we kissed before pushing me down between her legs, allowing me the first scent of her gorgeous pussy in several days.
I breathed in deeply, savouring her beautiful scent, she smelt so sexy I just wanted to dive right in, but I kept my cool and peppered her silky smooth inner thighs with kisses. This seemed to make Mistress a little impatient and as soon as I started to gently lick her pussy lips she was pushing her pussy into my face, wanting more stimulation.
Gradually I stepped it up, until eventually I felt the tell-tale muscle spasms and knew that she was rapidly approaching her climax. I love that moment, knowing that any second now she's going to be bucking against my tongue.... it's just awesome.
Finally Mistress came and I licked my pussy juice sodden fingers clean (as I always do, never waste a drop!) before she had me lay down beside her and we started to kiss passionately as she started stroking my cock to it's full hardness. It was a very hot teasing session, but I never really thought Mistress R was going to let me cum, and indeed she didn't. Afterwards she asked me how long it will have been next Saturday (25 days) and what was my record again (35 days), so who knows if I'll even get to cum then?
I have noticed my cock hasn't been as hard lately as it was, that's because I've been eating bad things and not doing enough exercise. For that reason I am really looking forward to getting my shit together from tomorrow, it's no coincidence that a few weeks ago Mistress R and I were both eating healthily and doing lots of exercise and we were having sex a lot and my cock was harder too. Also, considering it's been nineteen days now, I don't feel all that desperate, probably because my libido is taking a hit...  and I would much rather be throbbing and desperate frankly.
Ah well that's okay, I'll be hitting my Reebox Z8 treadmill pretty much every day from now on, and using the weight bench too. I'd like a rowing machine too, but I don't really want to buy one until a) we have our conservatory built so I can get it in the garage, and b) I'm certain it's gonna get used enough.
I always find that the key to maintaining enthusiasm for exercising is to ensure you have the right music to hand, and just lately I can't get enough of Celldweller. I have the live album on my iPod and I must've listened to it at least thirty times in recent weeks. I'm sure very few if any of you will have heard of Celldweller, although you might have heard their music in games or as incidental music on TV. Not that it's my place to go recommending music, or that you should really give two hoots what I like or don't like, but dammit I'm gonna post a Celldweller video anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment