Wednesday 4 April 2012

Oh yeah...

One more thing I forgot to mention earlier, was that afterwards when Mistress and I were laying together she told me that she'd been tempted to drag it out longer, and leave me on the edge a while longer while she asked me if I really wanted to cum for her... but for some reason she decided not to. I'm too happy to be disappointed about this obviously, and besides, I'm sure this bodes well for the future.
When we started our second year of chastity I told Mistress that I hoped she would be 'crueler' this year. I would love for her to let her 'evil' side out more and more, I know she has it, I can see in her face how much it pleases her to watch me struggle to remain in control as I wait for permission to cum and she always has a big grin on her face when she tells me that my teasing is over for the night and my cock is throbbing hard, twitching in the air, desperate for a few more strokes or slaps...
I would love for her to really torment me like that, to leave me hanging longer while she toys with me or maybe convinces me that she's going to let me cum and then stop me right at the very last second. Just thinking about that makes my cock ache...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment