Tuesday 3 April 2012

Even if you have to eat it all out of me afterwards...

This evening has been pretty bloody amazing, to say the least. Mistress and I convened in the bedroom around 9pm, me kneeling up on the end of the bed as usual, waiting for her to lay back in front of me. Mistress climbed onto the bed and opened her legs slightly, allowing me just a glimpse of her beautiful pussy. She beckoned me forward and I moved between her legs and leaned in to kiss her as she lay back fully onto the pillows.
After a short time Mistress reached down and stroked my cock until it was fully hard. I groaned a little as she stroked me and seemed to be pulling me towards her. I shifted forward slightly, and pressed forward hoping to rub my cock against Mistress's beautiful pussy. Almost as soon as I did this Mistress put her hand on my chest as if she was going to push me away and then tell me to go down on her.
But she stopped and then we kissed a little more before she rubbed the tip of my cock against her, teasing me until I groaned some more. I knew that any second now she would push me back and I would have to endure my throbbing cock pressing into the mattress as I worshipped her gorgeous pussy. But this time I was wrong...
After a few seconds more, Mistress R pushed me back and told me to lick my fingers, I obeyed and without further instruction began to gently stroke her pussy lips, now starting to believe she was going to let me inside her. After a few moments she pulled my cock towards her and guided it into her moist pussy. She was a little too upright really but we managed to get my cock in and it felt wonderful to be inside her again, and judging from her reaction it felt pretty amazing for her too.
We fell into a nice rhythm before I lifted Mistress's legs and started to worship her beautiful feet as my cock slid in and out over and over. I started to speed up, without really thinking about it and Mistress told me to slow down. I complied and even then I soon had to stop for a moment before continuing, with seventeen days of cum inside me I was never going to be able to fuck Mistress like I would truly like to have done, but Mistress didn't seem to mind.
I love the look Mistress gives me when she's watching me struggling not to shoot without permission, it's so hot. Kind of a horny amusement, knowing how bad I must want it and that she can stop me at any moment if that's what she chooses to do. She knows I won't complain or go against her wishes. I adore being under her control and if Mistress chose to stop me one second from coming I would comply immediately.
Then Mistress surprised and delighted me by moving onto her side before moving her left leg between mine and her right over so that she was lying on her side with her upper leg bent at the waist. We used to use this position all the time before we started the chastity and after my ED period I would generally have to wear a cock ring to have sex in this position. Not today. My cock stayed hard and I gently fucked Mistress's gorgeous pussy as she lay there on her side, looking gorgeous with the cutest smile on her face.
I always loved this position because I am crazy about Mistress R's ass, it drives me nuts and I always used to gently part her cheeks so that I could see her pretty, pink hole as I fucked her. I so wanted to do that today, but I knew that if I did I would cum instantly, as it was I was hanging, if not quite yet by a thread, by something only marginally more substantial.
Mistress was loving this, she always loved this position and after a little while longer she moaned a little and asked me a question.
"Do you want to be allowed to cum?" She said.
Struggling to focus, I took a second or two to answer.
"Only if it pleases you Mistress."
She smiled broadly at my response, before adding.
"Even if you have to eat it all out of me afterwards?"
Jesus.... I nearly, so very nearly came inside her right then, permission or not. I was barely moving now, so fucking close that any significant movement of my hips would start a chain reaction that no willpower would prevent reaching it's conclusion.
"Yes Mistress," I groaned.
"Cum then," she said.
Barely had the words left her mouth and I started to pump my cock into her sopping wet cunt. It took less than five seconds I should think before the first stream of cum erupted from my cock. I continued to fuck her silky, smooth hole until I couldn't take any more and my seventeen days were finally over.
By the time I had pulled out, Mistress had moved back onto her back and I had manoeuvred myself down between her open thighs there was a good half inch of cum oozing out of her gorgeous pussy. It looked so erotic, I love to see her pussy like that, it's so beautiful to me.
Without a second thought I licked the cum from her and continued to clean her pink and swollen pussy until all the cum I could reach was gone. Mistress started to relax and soon I was adding a finger to her delicious pussy and eventually brought her to a lovely orgasm.
It's rare for me to cum inside Mistress like that and then clean her pussy with her on her back, and even rarer to continue without stopping until she reaches her own orgasm. I loved it of course, my only slight regret being that the delicate scent of her beautiful pussy that I love to inhale when I first move to go down on her was overpowered by the slightly stronger smell of my cum as it dripped out of her, but I'm sure it won't be long until I get to breathe in that delicious scent once more and days like this are to be savoured for the truly special moments they are.
I loved being able to penetrate Mistress R with her on her side like that, she looks so good in that position, her bent leg only emphasising the curve of her beautiful ass. I just wish I could have sneaked a peek at her tight little hole, but I know it would have pushed me over the edge, I just know it would. Hopefully Mistress R will allow me to penetrate her like that again soon, maybe not too long after she has allowed me to cum, so that I will not be quite so desperate to cum. Or maybe she'd prefer me to be desperate, maybe she'll be the one who slowly parts her ass cheeks to show me the part of her that she knows I long to worship, but am only rarely allowed to....
I hope so.
Like many women, I suspect, Mistress R still doesn't fully appreciate the effect she has on me. If only she knew how easy it really is to make me putty in her hands. I loved it when she said 'Even if you have to eat it out of me afterwards?' That was just so unbelievably hot, and yet she seemed mildly amused afterwards that her comment had had such an effect on me.
During our sessions, Mistress likes to tease me about making me worship her pussy at a moments notice, the minute I came in from work or such-like, I like to hope that one day in the not too distant future she will realise just how willing to serve her I am and take that confidence and run with it. I would love nothing more than for her to kick off her shoes and tell me to worship her beautiful feet or for her to have me kiss her pussy and breathe in her beautiful scent as she lay back on the sofa, even if she didn't want to cum, just for me to show my appreciation for her gorgeous body in whatever way she chose.
I believe that having the confidence to do this just once would open the way for her to really know how it feels to be worshipped like a Goddess and to gain the confidence to demand my worship whenever it pleased her to receive it. I know it must be difficult to take that step, but I hope that one day Mistress R will do just that, knowing that if she does I will obey without hesitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment