Thursday 26 April 2012

'Chastity' or 'Erotic Sexual Denial'...

Dr Blasphemy wrote...
"I don't see a point in counting the number of orgasms in a chastity lifestyle. Mathematically the limit of male orgasms, in a chastity lifestyle should be zero when female orgasms tend to infinity. Its my firm opinion that rather than counting female orgasms care should be taken to make it best one. What do you say?"
I suppose, if we take it to the logical extreme then yes, but I don't think you'll find many men practicing chastity who are never having orgasms ever. Most might fantasize about the idea, and many even go months between orgasms, but very few actually are practicing permanent denial. 
Thinking that all men who want to have their orgasms controlled automatically want to forego their orgasms forever is about as credible as thinking that all men who crave chastity also want to be cuckolded. Not so. I am willing to accept neither and yet I am still willing to have my orgasms controlled by Mistress R. 
In the same way, not every man who craves chastity play wants a full-time Femdom relationship, a Female Led Relationship or to be dressed in sissy clothing. Thinking that is about as stupid as thinking that all gay men are paedophiles (why do parents think that gay teachers are more likely to want to 'touch' their children?).
My reason for counting orgasms was purely personal entertainment value, but also to see the 'difference' in the numbers. I'm not 100% sure what 'chastity' actually means...  I can't seem to find a relevant definition, especially since the meanings of chastity and celibacy seem to have become confused over time. Just try searching the web for definitions and you'll see what I mean.
For some people 'chastity' still seems to mean 'refraining from any sexual activity' (which is obviously not what I want...) hence the confusion when men broach the subject of 'chastity' with their wives. I'm struggling to find where chastity is actually described as having sex without orgasm, perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places? Perhaps there should be a new 'name' for what it is that people like me do? Or perhaps it already exists as 'Erotic Sexual Denial'
As for Dr Blasphemy's assertion that care should be taken to ensure that every orgasm Mistress R enjoys is as good as possible, well on that score we are in complete agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment