Monday 31 March 2014

The end of year three...

And so we come to the final day of our third year, as predicted Mistress R did indeed cum again and I did not (just as it should be). So Mistress finished on 132 orgasms for the year (just over eleven a month on average), which is a significant increase on the last two years. I on the other hand slipped a little further, down to twenty for the year (versus 23 and 22 for the last two years), although of course this year I was allowed an additional six ruined orgasms (not shown on the graphs).


Mistress R averages 10 orgasms a month to my 1.8 (over the full three years)

This second graph is a lot more revealing than the first of course. It shows for instance that only three times in three years have I been permitted to orgasm more than twice in a calendar month. I'm surprised that there has only been one single month where I wasn't allowed to cum at all, and that was nearly two years ago, I am hopeful that with the advent of our fourth year Mistress will start ruining me a lot more and letting me cum properly much less.
Tonight was a bit of a struggle, I was constantly getting close and thinking about warning her, but never actually needed to. By the end of my teasing session my cock was throbbing like hell I can tell you. Totally amazing! 
Tomorrow our new contract comes into force, we're not having any kind of ceremony or anything, since it's not like this is something new to us, we are simply affirming the rules that were already in place (in writing) and adding a few to help things run smoothly. Since this will be the first day that I have to kiss Mistress's feet everyday, there's a chance that there could be some foot worship, and Mistress has already hinted that we might celebrate our new contract with some more pussy worship. Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment