Saturday 8 March 2014

No session, but still good...

For reasons I won't go into here our Femdom session was postponed until probably the 23rd of March, however, Mistress and I still went to bed this afternoon and after making her cum with my tongue she set about teasing the shit out of my cock. She started using her hands and mouth but after a while she bent over the side of the bed and pulled a bottle of lube and a hairbrush out of her drawer (afterwards she told me she was looking for the cock whip but couldn't find it).
At first she continued stroking my cock and using the bristles on the brush to scratch my cock, then she used the back of the brush to slap my cock with. Then she poured some lube onto her hands and started stroking my cock. For the next ten-fifteen minutes she teased me really good, standing over me and giving me a great view of her gorgeous pussy and ass, then sinking down onto my cock and riding me, then riding my face. I really didn't want it to end and really thought she was seriously thinking about letting me cum (or ruining me at least).
In the end she did neither, after teasing me with her beautiful ass for the last time she lay down next to me and told me I could either choose 60 seconds of gentle stroking, during which time she would allow me to continue squeezing and toying with her ass as I had been throughout the session... or I could choose thirty seconds of much harder teasing.
Since I thought the thirty seconds would get me much closer to the edge and to a possible orgasm, or ruined orgasm... I chose that. Mistress pumped my cock hard and then started slapping my cock and balls pretty hard (as she had throughout the session, no wonder they ache a little now!). Thirty seconds was over way too quick and as she pulled her hand away I was left massively frustrated and throbbing.
As we lay together afterwards Mistress brought up the subject of our contract and we discussed the details we had thought of so far. Some of them are not pertaining to chastity or Femdom exactly, but relationship things. I still think that's quite a good thing and I think formally recognizing chastity and Femdom as part of our wider relationship is a great idea.
Oh yes, before I went down on Mistress she mentioned one of my posts on here and said she got the impression that I was suggesting that I was being allowed to cum too often. She teased me about that a little bit and then suggested that maybe she should just make sure that more of the ones she did allow me to have were ruined... sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment