Saturday 15 March 2014

A change of heart maybe?

I've long been, not 'against' exactly, but...perhaps slightly dismissive of those who espouse the very long term denial periods. But now I find that I very much would like Mistress R to ruin a far greater percentage  of my orgasms and rarely let me cum properly at all. Of course this kind of adds up to the same thing, so I guess what I'm saying is that despite what I may have said in the past, I would now very much like to experience (and feel that I'm ready for) long periods of denial and frustration.
I must admit that these days proper orgasms are often too intense to be genuinely pleasurable, and I really hate the time it takes to get sufficiently horny again after being allowed one.

Some lovely teasing for me this morning and a very unexpected purchase too. We popped into Ann Summers this afternoon and while Mistress was trying on a couple of things I happened to notice a cool glass butt plug in there, not too big, not too small...just what I was looking for in fact. Looking forward to trying that one out in the near future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment