Wednesday 12 March 2014

A few more details of the contract...

A quiet last few days here, but now that Mistress's period is finished it was lovely to be able to taste her sweet pussy again and to make her cum. Mistress then teased me really nicely as I told her how much it would turn me on to have her randomly demand ass or pussy worship from me when I am least expecting it, not even touching my cock and leaving me throbbing and aching.... :)


I have a piece of paper in front of me on which the notes for our contract have been scribbled. There's nothing greatly changed, but there has been a bit of clarification, a bit of upping the ante, and a little bit of rule tightening. The main points are these:

I must kiss Mistress's feet every day.

I am not allowed to touch my cock without permission.

I am not allowed to cum without permission.

I am not allowed to beg to be allowed to cum - ever!

I am allowed to ask permission to touch my cock, but this will be for Mistress to decide.

I am allowed to ask to be allowed to worship Mistress's ass, but this will be for her to decide.

I am to fold and present Mistress's towels for her every day.

Mistress decides how many (also, when and how) ruined and full orgasms I receive. There is no minimum or maximum number in any given week, month or year.

When we are in bed I must always refer to Mistress as 'Mistress', also when ever I am performing any act of worship or anytime that she refers to me as 'slave'. (Mistress does not wish for me to call her Mistress day to day at the present time).

Every time I am allowed to cum I am to swallow as much as possible of it.

And finally, one rule that was relaxed has now been reinstated: I am no longer allowed to ask for penetration.

This rule was originally imposed right at the very start of our chastity journey. It was relaxed in the tail end of last year, pending Mistress's review if she thought I asked too often. Mistress has decided that as I am now being granted penetration more regularly than used to be the case, allowing me to ask for penetration is no longer necessary.

We are planning to sign our contract on the 1st April, there may be some minor additions or alterations before then depending on how Mistress feels it suits our requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment