Wednesday 19 March 2014

I can't even remember the last time she did that...

For once Mistress came to bed totally naked this evening and she looked absolutely gorgeous! I so love to be able to see her beautiful breasts, I just wish I would get to lick my cum off them sometime soon. :)
It's been 23 days for me so far this time, Mistress has had nine since the last time I came. Her ninth one was pretty intense, I love it when she comes like that, so fucking hot!
After that Mistress really wanted to tease me good, which included the extraordinarily rare treat of her using her breasts to tease my cock. I can't even remember the last time she did that. I was lying on my back and she was laying next to me and she literally placed her lovely breasts either side of my cock and used her hands to move them up and down around my cock. It was awesome, only a generous slathering of baby oil could have made it any better... or perhaps allowing me to cum all over her luscious tits and lick them clean!
Maybe soon or maybe not, she said when I told her how badly I wanted to lick my cum from her body. Two days ago I told her I thought she was right when she said she was being too generous with my orgasms... mixed messages, that's exactly why I need her to be in control and make the decisions. Still, I don't actually need to be allowed a full orgasm to be able to lick her breasts clean do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment