Tuesday 25 March 2014

Nearly there...

Work on the 'contract' has progressed well, we are nearly there, it's really just the weight loss reward details we need to finalise now. My first weigh in with Mistress R was on Saturday morning and I lost 4lbs, it's too complicated to try and work out what the total lost is now because there's two different scales etc etc... suffice it to say, on our scales I weigh 212lbs right now, I think I weighed about 240 when I started Slimming World and a couple of years ago I was 253. So it's pretty good overall, but we've decided to just start over with 212 as my new starting weight.
We are intending to have a reward for weight lost, but changed slightly before to encourage bigger losses each week. It's going to be something like 1-2lbs off I get to choose a toy to play with, then 3+ I get to choose a toy and something else. And then there will still be half stone and full stone rewards, if I remember correctly...
Our anniversary is coming quickly now, just a few more days to go. Mistress enjoyed a lovely orgasm on my tongue earlier tonight and I enjoyed some very hot teasing afterwards. You know sometimes I look at our orgasm page and I kind of find it hard to believe just how few times I have been allowed to cum this last three years. And how many times Mistress R has cum. 359 plays 65!
That's 5.52 orgasms for every one of mine, and nearly 300 more than me in three years! Could be very nearly 300 by Monday night as well, I very much doubt I will be coming again before next month... but I'm sure Mistress R will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment