Friday 7 March 2014

Just a quick one...

Hello everyone... apologies for the lack of posts of late. I haven't really been in the mood and there hasn't really been anything terribly blogworthy to report if I'm 100% honest. Staggeringly, despite me not posting anything I've still been getting 2000+ views a day, so I'm glad that you guys are still finding entertainment here even when I'm not posting... although it does rather raise the question of whether I'm particularly adding anything by posting of course!!!
Still no progress on the contract front, though I'm hopeful that we will get it sorted and signed by our third Chastity Anniversary (as Mistress Marie suggested). I hope you've all been keeping up with her blog, certainly a LOT going on there of late! If not, click the banner on the right side of this blog to find out what's been happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment