Tuesday 1 April 2014

Starting a new year...

Well. Mistress and I started the new year as we mean to go on, with her having a lovely orgasm and me being teased and denied. Also I got to choose a toy to play with since I lost new weight at the weekend, I chose the cock whip which Mistress used throughout her teasing blowjob. Really, you should try having your balls whipped while your cock is being sucked, it's awesome! :)
Afterwards Mistress had me remove the nail varnish from her toes, which is a very 'subby' thing to do I believe... I doubt she would trust me to do her nails, even her toe nails, so I don't think I'll be heading to pedicure school just yet. She did have me worship her feet a little while after her orgasm though, so that was good. Now I just have to finish up the contract and we have to sign it.

No comments:

Post a Comment