Sunday 13 April 2014

Mistress Marie's comment on my Femdom Session post...

Mistress Marie said: Another fun session to read about. Hey did you ever share the details of the new weight loss program you two are doing and what the rewards etc are?

No I didn't actually. Basically what happened was the group changed venues and the new venue was bigger and the seats there were really uncomfortable to sit on for an hour and a half. So I ended up just going to get weighed and I was fine with that, until the last week I went. I had been weighing myself at home and wasn't expecting much, maybe a pound, or half a pound off, maybe at the worst a maintain. But instead they told me I had put on four pounds and I was really pissed off. Mistress R didn't believe it either, so I thought, the only reason to go (and pay £5 a week) was because they were supposed to have really good scales that I could rely on, but that totally killed that trust I had in them. So Mistress R and I decided that instead I would put that £5 a week in a jar and we can use it to go out for dinner or something when there's enough in the pot.
So now basically Mistress R is weighing me every weekend and every time I lose 'new' weight I get to choose a treat. If you remember, last week I chose the cock whip, which was great. Unfortunately, this week I put on two pounds (we've been off work this week, although I was still expecting to maintain) so I didn't get to choose anything, and tomorrow is Mistress R's birthday so it's not looking brilliant for next week either... but still, I'm still about 2.5St (35lbs) lighter than when I first went to Slimming World and it was cool today being able to buy some cool new Oakley T-Shirts in the Oakley Vault. There's also some milestone rewards, but I'm not sure exactly what they are going to be yet, so we'll see.


Wonder if you can choose a good hard long ass fucking sometime :) That would be very hot indeed.


Yes, I've thought about that. But since I only get to choose one treat (or rather toy) at a time, I'd really rather have the glass butt plug first for a while. Maybe I need to discuss this with Mistress R to clarify...


I was thinking one night when you are done worshipping her feet, she could have you stroke while she watches and then make you ruin your own orgasm over her feet and suck them clean. Maybe making you actually do it will alleviate some of her feeling mean!


Thanks for this suggestion MM, I have read it out to her and she commented that it was an 'interesting idea'. I do love cumming on her feet (and licking them clean), and to be honest it would be easier for me to ruin myself onto her feet than for her to do it, getting my cum on her feet while she's stroking me has always been a bit tricky, lets hope Mistress follows this idea up soon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not much to report since the session if I'm honest. Mistress and I were away Friday and Saturday, a concert and a shopping trip meant two very exhausting days. I'm pleased to say that I didn't neglect my foot worship duties yesterday though, and I kissed her pretty feet for quite a while as she lay on the hotel bed yesterday! Right now Mistress has a bit of a problem with one of her eyes, I hope it doesn't spoil her birthday tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment