Tuesday 15 April 2014

You're not a 'real' slave...

An anonymous comment left earlier today reads...

Robert
Why does Mistress R refer to you as slave? There are people in the BDSM community who consider this very bad form. You are sexually submissive, but you are not a slave and as far as I can tell you certainly haven't earned that particular title. I suppose at least you haven't taken to wearing a collar. That really would be taking the piss.



Now I don't know whether this person is male or female, for some reason I think it's a female, though the odds are stacked against it. But I think it's safe to assume they are British, as I'm not sure the phrase 'taking the piss' extends much beyond our sunny isles? Or maybe it does, I'm not the most well travelled of people after all.
But anyway... I am aware that there are some people who feel this way, but the truth is Mistress R has referred to me as 'slave' for a very long time indeed, our Femdom sessions have been ongoing for nearly twenty years after all, and way before I was aware that this was in any way 'controversial'. It was never meant to have any truly deep and meaningful significance other than being the obvious thing a Mistress would use to refer to her submissive, I mean I've never once heard of any Mistress referring to their submissive directly as 'Sub' (sorry... should be a small 's', obviously, but lets not get into that here).
Perhaps in your eyes we are merely playing at this, and that I grant you, because we are indeed playing at this compared to some. In all honesty I don't actually wish to be a 'slave' as you might see it. I don't really want to spend whole evenings kneeling at my Mistress's feet (lovely as they are) holding her drink tray in my teeth while she amuses herself by stubbing out cigarettes on my shoulders. If that's what it takes to 'earn' the title of slave then good luck to those who get off on it, but it's not for us.
On the other hand, Mistress knows she is at liberty to demand my submission at any given moment, merely by addressing me as 'slave'. In fact this is in our recently signed contract. Now, I concede this hasn't actually happened as yet, but I have done all that I can to facilitate that outcome. I am essentially Mistress R's 'submissive' 24/7, but only if she chooses to utilise me. That is out of my control. Maybe in another year's time it will have become normal for Mistress to have me stroking and edging my cock for her amusement, or worshipping her ass at a moment's notice, I certainly hope so... and rest assured if it is then I shall take great pleasure in sharing it with my readers.
If anybody else takes great exception to my/our use of the word 'slave', well I am sorry but we are kind of used to it now, so... whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment