Friday 25 April 2014

First feedback left for my new story on Literotica...

What a super orgasm

OMG!!!! That was awesome and I had decided not to play with myself AT ALL while reading your story. I needed to stroke my dick but I had told myself not too. Oh man, I can ALMOST feel what Daniel was feeling, but I'm sure that I was no where near in agony as Daniel was.

As I finished the story, I couldn't help, but ........ yes, I had to do it. Cum everywhere. Ha! Ha! Seriously, your story had brought me to a state of .....my dick was so hard I thought that my dick was going to blow up. What a climax to your story. FELT SO GOOD.

Oh, by the way....your story was awesome and of course, kept me hard for every minute that I was reading and being engulfed in your story and thinking that I had to figure a way to make it to the end and NOT CUM. Super good.

Sissywayne



Five +!!

I wish lit had more stars to give! Great story. Such vivid detail. I almost wish I were him.... Almost LOL. I recently discovered your writing and I must say you are quite talented. Thank you for sharing!
j



Almost disappointingly positive!!! Where are the trolls???

No comments:

Post a Comment