Saturday 12 April 2014

Mistress Marie: How Do You Feel About Orgasm Denial...

Right now Mistress Marie (HERE) is hosting a little discussion about denial and she would be interested to hear your comments, this is how I answered her questions:


'How do you think you would feel if your Mistress said that you would not cum for a year?'

I would be extremely surprised for a start as that would be a massive jump for us... But as I'm assuming by that you mean I would only be getting ruined orgasms rather than no orgasms at all, I would be happy to go along with that. I find often that while orgasms after a period of denial are very intense and powerful - too powerful to be enjoyable sometimes - if it was truly my choice I would probably choose a ruined orgasm or denial over a proper orgasm, simply because the crazy feeling of being so desperate to want to cum is so much better than the post orgasm deflation. That said, these days proper orgasms don't seem to satisfy me as much as they used to, I mean they don't knock me back so far, so the desperation returns quicker than it once did. 


'Or that you would never cum again?'

I really can't see the point of that, because it's surely better to hold that power over the slave even if there is actually no intention of ever allowing a proper orgasm. It would be far better in my opinion to offer a date for possible release and then when that arrives, review it and give another date, and so on... false hope has to be more effective. Or don't offer a date at all, and every time the slave gets close to release tease him that maybe this time it will be the one... only to ruin him at the less second. Honestly, any Domme that would do this would be diminishing her own power for no good reason, unless her slave has expressed an interest in 'permanent denial', but even then once he has that fantasy fulfilled then what?


Do you think it would improve your service or have a negative effect?

Well, on the one hand it would keep me horny, but on the other no more so than unspecified denial. The only way it might work would be if there was a lot of verbal teasing about it, like when I was getting close if she teased me about it, reminding me that it doesn't matter how close I get, how much I beg, etc etc... because every orgasm I ever have for the rest of my life will be ruined. But even then I think the effect would wear off, whereas just never knowing and/or being teased about it would wear much better. For example, say I went a couple of years without a proper orgasm, or even four or five... there would still be hope which could be encouraged and crushed at will by the Domme, which is bound to have a greater effect than knowing full stop that there will never be another orgasm. I know a lot of people fantasize about permanent denial and I understand that, but I think what they are craving is not the knowledge that they will never be allowed to cum again, I think they want the reassurance that they will never have to suffer the post-orgasm dip again, which isn't really the same thing. But I could be wrong, no doubt there are some people who would genuinely get off on the idea of being controlled to that degree.


'What is the longest you have ever been denied?'

42 days, twice. I am hopeful of breaking that record sometime in the very near future.


'How long would you like to be denied if you were allowed input?'

I'm not sure exactly, but I'm sure that when I got close to it I would probably not want it to come to an end, so actually I would rather not have a date, or know when it is going to be. I love the uncertainty of being close to the edge and wondering... what I would say is that if I was given input then I would like a lot more ruined orgasms and a lot less proper orgasms. I would quite happily have single figure 'proper' orgasms per year, but plenty of ruined ones as I love it when Mistress makes me lick my cum off her fingers or especially from parts of her body, but like most denial junkies I hate the post orgasm lull.


To find out how here other readers have answered click HERE to visit her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment