Saturday 1 February 2014

Butt plug anxiety...

As I said before, our next Femdom session is scheduled for tomorrow, and there's one little thing making me a little bit nervous about it. I know it doesn't look very big, and it isn't, admittedly I haven't felt it inside me yet but I've held it and it feels like it packs quite a punch.


It's not that I'm worried about it as such, I'm just a little bit concerned that maybe it will cause me a problem. See, I haven't cum for two weeks now, and my last orgasm was... well, it was right on the verge of being ruined. So I kind of feel like I'm more on edge than I should be for just a two week wait. My cock certainly looks more desperate than that and every morning this week I've woken up ridiculously hard, and leaking pre-cum most mornings.
My slight concern is, if Mistress leaves me alone for five or ten minutes with this thing vibrating in my ass, is she going to cum back to find me with cum all over my stomach? I really don't know. Maybe it won't be as bad as I'm thinking, maybe it will be fine, but maybe not, I just don't know. The thing is, I'm liable to be more turned on than usual, what with the whole Femdom session and everything, so... I just don't know. I guess you'll have to check in tomorrow to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment