Sunday 16 February 2014

Voucher...

One thing I forgot to mention in yesterday's post, was the voucher that Mistress gave me (among other things... including an art book by the astonishingly talented Laurie Lipton) which entitles me to ask to cum once before the end of February. It doesn't actually say whether she will let me or not mind you, it just says I can ask, so I presume that if I ask it will be granted? I guess it also doesn't say that she won't ruin it either...
Anyway, I was pretty much on the verge of using it yesterday. The first half of February has been pretty poor on the sex front, but we are determined to make up for lost time in the second half and so yesterday afternoon we went to bed for some fun. Mistress had a wonderful orgasm on my tongue and then had me lay down as she stroked my throbbing cock. Since on Thursday I had told her how badly I wanted to be allowed to worship her ass, she asked me if I wanted to use my final outstanding weight loss 'treat'... (which just shows you how uneventful the first half of Feb has been). I told her I did and soon she was straddling my head and my tongue was buried in her asshole as she pumped my cock hard. Then she switched around and sank down on my cock and.... did I mention she was completely naked for a change, so I could see her beautiful breasts as she rode my cock. This all went on for some time, until I was just about to ask if I could cum inside her... although she might still have got off me and jerked my cock with her hand so who knows...
But instead she went back to pumping my cock while I tongued her asshole, until I told her I was getting close.
She said, "We'd better stop then... do you want one more taste of my ass?"
I told her I did and she said, "Are you sure you can do it without cumming?"
I told her I could and she sank down on my face again and gently teased my cock as I pressed my tongue into her tight hole.
So, my voucher is still in play... and only thirteen days left to use it, maybe it will get used sooner rather than later?

No comments:

Post a Comment