Saturday 22 February 2014

An answer to Jim's comment...

A couple of days ago this comment was left on my blog:

I'm curious to know some things. Do you feel that you are where you thought you'd be nearly three years down the road? Your blog is called a chastity and femdom blog, yet you aren't actually in proper chastity and there isn't really that much femdom on your blog either. I'm wondering if you thought things would be a lot more advanced by now? I do like your blog and your stories are great any more coming up? Thanks, Jim

Firstly I'll address the last part. Hopefully there will be more stories Jim, if I can stop procrastinating and get on with them! As to your other questions, well...

Do I feel that I am where I thought I would be now, three years ago?

To be honest, I had no idea where this would lead...it never really occurred to me that we could still be doing this without any breaks three years later. It still kind of surprises me now, mainly because Mistress R wasn't exactly what you'd call enthusiastic about it to start with. So in all honesty I can't really answer that...

Your blog is called a chastity and Femdom blog. yet you aren't actually in proper chastity and there isn't really that much Femdom on your blog either.

I presume that by 'proper' chastity, you mean I'm not locked up in a device. And you're right I'm not, but Mistress still decides when I cum so as far as I'm concerned that is chastity all the same. I have given control of my orgasms to someone else, and while it's true that there's nothing physically stopping me cheating, you might be surprised how much harder it is than you'd think to break that promise.
To be honest, while the idea of being locked up really appeals, the reality seems so much hassle. I know there are these very expensive, very comfortable, made to measure steel products, but it seems to me that you have to really, really want to go down that route. And I wouldn't for one second try to argue that the honour system is just the same, because even I can see that it is isn't. Occasionally I might read a post somewhere else (maybe Denying Thumper) and feel a slight pang of jealousy that I'm not really getting the full blown experience, but at the same time I consider myself lucky to have had and continue to have the experience that I am having. 
Without a doubt, being physically prevented from experiencing pleasure and knowing that your key-holder literally holds the key to your cock must be something quite incredible, and if Mistress ever came around to the idea then I would be more than happy to try it, but I just don't think it's likely and I can't quite see the point in resenting it. I can understand why it would be extremely erotic for both partners, it must be an amazing rush for a woman to have the key to her lover's cock around her neck, knowing that he is horny and desperate to feel the slightest touch on his cock, but at the same time I have severe doubts about comfort and practicality. In any case, while I can see what you are saying, the fact remains that I haven't cum without Mistress's permission for nearly three years, how is that not proper chastity?
I will concede that there isn't a massive amount of Femdom on my blog. This is is one area where things haven't perhaps developed as I might have liked them to.

I'm wondering if you thought things would be a lot more advanced by now?

Again I didn't really think that far ahead. On the face of it though, if you look at last month's Femdom session and one from three years ago, they haven't changed all that much. But then we'd been doing those sessions for nearly ten years before I started the blog so we'd already worked out a lot of what worked for us and what didn't. I do sometimes wish our sessions were longer though because so many times they seem to be over before Mistress has done half the things I'd like her to do, it does frustrate me that sometimes I can go several months between using a particular toy. 
Mistress might counter that by saying that I can request any toy when I lose new weight, and that's a good point... but then it's not really the same because I will tend to chose 'nice' things, like worshipping her ass, or having her use the glass butt plug on me or letting me watch her play with her glass dildo. That's not the same as her deciding to whip me, paddle me or strap-on me simply because she wants to (and the last part of that sentence is the important part). 
I had hoped by now that we might be at a point where Mistress would feel comfortable initiating random acts of Femdom between sessions, there has been some very occasional foot worship and there has been a fair amount of ass worship (which I love, although strangely now I don't really see it as a particularly Femdom thing because I really love doing it) but very little else. But then Mistress is not a 'random' kind of person, she likes to plan and to know exactly what she's doing, which is why the fixed sessions work well for her. 
Perhaps it would behove me, now that I am getting back on track with my weight loss, to try and chose more 'Femdom' toys to play with between sessions, like the cock whip, paddle or crop. Maybe it would help her to get used to using those items away from the adrenalin rush of the structured session and lead to more 'random' Femdom in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment