Saturday 8 February 2014

A question from a reader...

Anonymous left a comment on my last post about our Femdom session:

Wow that was nice to read. I'm still hard imagining it. Do you enjoy eating your cum when she feeds it to you?

Well that's a tough question. As many of you will know, the idea of eating cum is very hot indeed... but after you've cum it's not quite the same. Even if you do it really quickly. If you browse my story menu you will find some stories on Literotica that I linked to which are about this very subject. I totally relate to the idea of wanting to do it and then changing your mind. Which is why it is so much better to have a wonderful Mistress who makes you do it. The best example of this is when I am allowed to cum inside my Mistress, if I am on top I always hesitate, partly waiting for her to order me to do it, partly now not so keen on the idea...or rather still keen on the idea, but now not so horny and slightly more self-conscious, but even then I still want to be made to do it. But if Mistress is on top and she just lifts herself off my cock and lowers herself onto my face, that is so much easier to handle, not least because I love having Mistress sitting on my face whether her pussy is full of cum or not.


Bizarrely, there are times when I crave the taste of cum. Last night Mistress teased me until I was quite ready to explode and I was so desperate to taste my cum right then. But it's not really the taste of cum I crave, it's submission. If I really 'enjoyed' the taste of cum then it wouldn't be submissive really would it? If cum tasted like Nutella I wouldn't have a second thought about doing it. Sometimes cum tastes okay, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it can make you feel a little bit nauseous if there's a lot of it.


Cum tastes so much better from a hot, wet pussy. Eating cum off of Mistress's fingers is much more difficult, if only because it's kind of 'humiliating'... what I mean by that is, if you are on your back with your Mistress's cum filled pussy suspended over your face it still feels like you are in the process of having 'sex' and the horniness of the situation is still present. Whereas if your Mistress is scooping cold cum off your stomach and telling you to open your mouth and lick them clean, well, there's no getting away from the fact that you are cleaning your own cum off your wife's fingers, because she is ordering you to. And that really is the difficult bit, because you can't help but wonder what she thinks of you in that moment, it really is quite hard, it makes you feel very emotionally vulnerable... but then that's the point isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment