Sunday 16 February 2014

A contract would be good...

I've been thinking for some time that it would be useful for Mistress and I to have some kind of written contract. It may seem a little strange to go that route now, after nearly three years... but I do find it difficult to remember every detail and Mistress doesn't seem to always remember the rules she makes exactly either. Sometimes I think the only person who does know our rules to the letter is Mistress Marie!
I think I shall talk to Mistress R and see if I can't get a written agreement drafted, maybe it would help inspire her to think of some more rules for me too. I don't think there are that many rules really, but when Mistress instigates a new rule I often forget it has been changed or set up. I know that...

  • I am not allowed to touch my cock without permission.
  • Obviously I am not allowed to make myself cum.
  • I may ask Mistress if I can touch my cock, and she may either give me permission to do so or will touch my cock herself.
  • I am not allowed to ask Mistress for permission to cum.
  • Initially I wasn't allowed to request penetration, but Mistress did relax this rule recently, albeit she said that if I used it too often she may rescind it, I can't remember if I have asked her yet or not. I try not too, since I want it to be her decision.
  • Mistress can instigate teasing, penetration or any form of body worship whenever she pleases. She can also order me to tease myself for her amusement at any time. 
  • Mistress can allow me to orgasm, deny me or ruin me as she sees fit.

There must be more than that, I think I need to sit down with her and get a definitive list!

No comments:

Post a Comment